Friday, April 19, 2013

Upcycling - The New Way to be Environmentally Crafty

"Upcycling is the process of converting waste materials or useless products into new materials or products of better quality or for better environmental value." - Wiki


     My whole life, I've been drawn to the arts.  Drawing, painting, writing, reading, crafting, scrapbooking... You name it, I've probably tried it.  There's just something about making something complete with your own two hands out of smaller elements.  It's like putting together a puzzle out of pieces that no one would have ever known would fit together. 

     Recently, I've discovered the art of creative upcycling, making new things out of seemingly useless products.  I think it's just about the neatest thing on the planet.  That's why I've created this blog, to share and create new ideas for reusing old materials.  

     Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment