- Hot glue or tacky glue
- Small, dry twigs from your backyard
- Cut the cardboard into the letter shape that you wish to create. This will serve as a background on which to glue your twigs.
- Break the twigs so that they are the width of the cardboard
- Glue the twigs on in a collage over the cardboard.
- Other nature decorations could also be glued onto this letter, such as leaves, flowers, etc.
- Holes can be added to the cardboard to create a wall hanging for decoration.
With just some everyday, common items, you can create this fun, textured wall decoration.
Picture provided by: