- Crown molding
- Paint & paintbrush
- Drill & screws
- Dry wall anchor
- Buy some cheap crown molding, measure and cut each to desired length.
- Paint the molding the desired color.
- Drill holes in the crown molding where you want them to hang.
- Using a bigger drill that is the same size as the screw head, secure the anchor to the wall.
- Place one of the crown moldings on the wall and screw the screw into the anchor with a screw driver.
- Add rows until the desired number of rows are attached to the wall.
- Hang shoes on the molding for convenient wall storage and decorations.