From one jewelry lover to another, this project is a fun and easy way to organize all those pairs of earrings and other jewelry that takes very little time.
- Old framed picture (or used picture frame)
- Chicken wire
- Staple gun
- If your frame has a picture in it, start by removing the backing and the picture, so that the frame is separate.
- Measure and cut the chicken wire so that it is the same size as the frame.
- Use the staple gun to staple the chicken wire to the frame.
- Hang the picture frame on the wall, and use it to hang earrings and other jewelry.